Focused on Feedback
We are driven by your opinions. The final critical step in our process is the feedback we get from our retailers and consumers. We want to hear from you.
We want to know what you like, what you don’t and any ideas you might have going forward. This feedback drives our overall decision-making at Grapery. By soliciting, reviewing and acting on these responses we decide what our team needs to do to provide the most flavorful and delicious table grapes in the world. Contact us today or like us on Facebook and tell us about your experience with our delectable products.
Table Grapes Handling Tips – from the web...
- Store grapes in the refrigerator immediately after bringing them home
- Store them unwashed. Lightly rinse off just before serving
- Grapes generally have a much longer shelf life than other berries, but they still need care to keep them at their best
- Use grapes that fall from their stems first
- Like most berries, grapes can absorb odors from other foods, so avoid storing them near foods like green onions or leeks
- Frozen grapes make for a delightfully cool treat. To freeze grapes, simply wash them and pat them dry; then arrange them in a single layer on a cookie sheet, place them in the freezer, and thoroughly freeze them–for at least two hours