In the last twelve (12) months Grapery has collected certain Personal Information from its consumers, including the following categories:
- Identifiers (name, address, age, gender, email address);
- Usage Date (information on the user’s interactions with the Grapery website); and
- Geolocation Data (physical location, generally).
Sources of Personal Information + Purposes of Each
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Managing Contacts and Sending Messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Constant Contact (Constant Contact, Inc.)
Constant Contact is an email address management and message sending service provided by Constant Contact, Inc.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Cookies are small text files that are stored when you visit the Grapery website. Once you visit the Grapery website, information is collected and stored through Cookies. The purpose for using Cookies is that it improves consumer’s browsing experience because habits and needs can be identified and adjusted to, creating a more user-friendly web experience. Additionally, Cookies help to provide, keep up to date, and constantly improve services because they allow Grapery to derive statistics, such as pages visited and for how long, which allows Grapery to draw conclusions about surfing behaviors of visitors to the website in order to improve the website.
Registration and Authentication
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Facebook, Inc. and is connected to the Facebook social network.
Use of Personal Information Generally
Grapery may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We will also save your information to facilitate new product orders;
- To provide support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud; &
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquires, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses; &
- Analytics, managing contacts, sending messages, registration, and authentication.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Grapery DOES NOT and WILL NOT sell your personal information.
To reiterate, in the past twelve (12) months, Grapery has not sold any personal information.
Personal Information Disclosed for Business Purposes
Over the past twelve (12) months, Grapery has NOT disclosed personal information for business purposes to third-parties.
Consumer’s Rights Regarding Personal Information
Right of Access/Right to Know
Consumers have the right to request access to personal information and in response, Grapery will provide the necessary information in a portable and easily accessible format, typically within 45 days of the request.
Right of Deletion
Consumers have the right to request the deletion of personal information Grapery holds on the consumer. However, this right does not apply where Grapery needs to retain the personal information in order to do any of the following: provide goods or services to the consumer; detect or resolve issues – especially security or functionality related; comply with the law; conduct research in the public interest; safeguard the right to free speech; & carry out any actions for internal purposes that the consumer might reasonably expect.
Right of Non-Discrimination
Consumers have the right not to be discriminated against for having exercised their rights under the CCPA. Grapery will not discriminate against you (consumer) for exercising any of your California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: deny you goods or services; charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, if you refuse to provide your person information to Grapery or ask Grapery to delete or stop using your personal information, and that personal information is necessary for Grapery to provide you with goods or services, Grapery may not be able to complete that transaction.
Exercising CCPA Rights
To exercise the CCPA rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request by either:
- Calling us at: 661.326.8004
- Emailing us at:
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to said request.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Please note, you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a 12-month period.
Effective Date: October 1, 2020